How to make this recipe
- Crush the biscuits into very fine crumbs in a blender
- Combine the biscuit crumbs with melted butter in a bowl
- Melt half the chocolate and then add two tablespoons of jam, mix well. At this point you can decide to sieve the jam to leave out the seeds, or leave them in for added texture and bite
- Add both mixes together stirring well, and leave in the fridge to cool
- Melt the other half of the chocolate and warm the cream carefully until hot, not boiling. Then mix them together
- Leave the ganache to cool slightly and add a tablespoon of sieved or un-sieved raspberry jam to the mix
- Roll the cooled truffle biscuit mix into small balls and place them onto a plate
- Using a skewer or spoon, dip the balls into the ganache, making sure the ganache is not too warm and place them on the plate
- Add your choice of decoration or roll them in icing sugar or cocoa and let them set in the fridge.
- Decorate with dried crushed raspberries for a colourful touch and more intense flavour.
- These freeze perfectly to be kept for another occasion…